December 2, 2010

Love is



Love is always patient and kind.
it is never jealous
Love is never boastful or conceited.
It is never rude or selfish
It does not take offense and is not resentful
Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins... but delight in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope...and to endure whatever comes...

You taught me everything about life, hope and the long journey ahead
I'll always miss you
our love is like the wind
I can't see it but i can feel it...
Thank's Alloh for this taste that you give to me.

***
far from the bottom of my heart..i'm thinking of you
Maybe Alloh has a bigger plan for me than i had for myself Like, this journey never ends Like, you were sent to me because i'm undecided to help me through all this

Lighten up ...
you're my angel.
i'm afraid of not being with you
cause i'm not a perfect man, i've feel who also had a sense of disappointment as well
Think it is You..
I love you because of Alloh SWT.

Hope so..
Time can be a witness to my pledge this
Love is...cause of Alloh SWT

No comments:

Post a Comment